Unlock region code samsung bd p1500 - Nur noch 60 sekunden intro musik

If anyone could help - Samsung BD- P1500 Blu- Ray Player rge sélection de produits high- tech. Ok I have a bd- p1600 have successfuly put the brazil firmware on it tried the open/ close repeat # # # # # region code thing but it doesnt work. Unlock region code samsung bd p1500. Livraison gratuite ( voir cond).

Unlocking of Samsung BD- P1500 I need an unlocking code for the Samsung BD- P1500 Blu- Ray player.

Samsung Download

УВАЖАЕМИ КЛИЕНТИ, В МОМЕНТА ФИРМАТА ИЗВЪРШВА САМО ОНЛАЙН ПРОДАЖБИ. Телефон: Свържете се с нас.
DVD Hacks > Samsung BD- P1500 region code Help us keep the list up to date and Submit new DVD and Blu- ray Players here. This list is based from user reports and we have not verified or tested any region codes.
DVD Hacks > Samsung BD- D5100 region code Help us keep the list up to date and Submit new DVD and Blu- ray Players here.
Download activex 32 bit java jre for jpcsp

Region samsung Song

DVD players from Samsung come with a pre- installed region code that only allows users from a certain geographical location to view DVDs on a particular machine. I have a Samsung BD- P1500 Blu- ray player.

From this website I have found the code to unlock what is described as ' DVD region- lock' and it appears that I have succeeded in doing this. I have a Samsung BD- P1500 BluRay player that now won' t play regular DVD' s after I' ve updated to the latest firmware.
Themes sony ericsson w660i download

Code region Download

They played just fine before the update, now only BluRay discs play in the player. I have moved from the UK to Australia and got my BD- P1500 free with a Samsung 650 46" TV. It arrived on Friday and I hacked it last night using the 76884 code.

Several others in Australia have also hacked theirs successfully.
Arduino starter kit manual rev 5 pdf

Region samsung Shareazza free

DVD HACK Samsung BD- P1500 Region Free Hack The trick seemed to be not holding the repeat key too long. I have a Region B/ 4, running 080604.

01_ 050708- 1_ XSA code. I have just bought a Samsung bd- p1500 and I also would like to make it region free.

Does anyone knows if there is an unlock code for this item?