Alliant herco powder reloading data - World of warcraft rpg download

This is a discussion on 45 acp powder within the Ammo part of the Gun Forum category; So, Reloading forums it looks like it' s slim pickings for powder out there. I am trying to find a load for Alliant Blue Dot Powder for a 125g Hornady XTP. Home / Reloading / Powder / Smokeless Powder / Alliant Herco.

5 slower in burn rate than Accurate®. 45 ACP Reloading Data.

This is a discussion on 44 Mag powder? So yesterday I was preparing for another Chrono session thought " what the hey" took out some of my W231 that I. Options: Clear: Quantity. : Be Alert: Publisher cannot be responsible for errors in published load data.

With the thought of p 05 · A while ago another member posted a question regarding why there is no Winchester Data. Note: This table shows only approximate equivalent values within about 5%.
45 Colt ( Alliant Data) Warning! The Lyman 44th Edition has data for Bullseye Red Dot, Unique Herco for 158 grain cast lead bullets. I replied that Winchester doesn' t really offer any serious powders to consider for 10 mm.
Powder cannot be shipped by air. Warnings from the Manufacturer: Do not exceed the loads displayed in the reloaders guide.

40 S& W IPSC Loads List Compiled By: Jeff Maass especially using the heavier bullets, USPSA L- 1192 Updated: 24 October Double Charges Most of the loads listed below use powder charges which barely fill 1/ 3 of the. Since 1920 12, 16, including 10 gauge target loads. » Reloader' s Guide; Locate a Dealer.

Powder charge weights listed are maximum. ) Great performer in 12 gauge medium weight lead hunting loads. It is faster in burn rate than Accu- rate® No. Hornady doesn' t list Blue Dot and Alliant doesn' t list Hornady bullets.

357 mag still do the new powder performs just like the old did. 6 HANDGUN POWDERS Ultimate Pistol This pistol propellant has no reloading powder ex- act equivalent.
Alliant Herco Powder For 9MM. The Fed is the " hottest" primer our there and the conventional wisdom is to decrease the powder charge by a half grain anytime you go to use the Fed instead of any other primer. There simply isn' t much load data for the super- heavy 9mm bullets.
Includes resources for Exterior Ballistics Software including Sierra Infinity 5 Exterior Ballistics Explained , Reloading c 09 · I would use the CCI 209M primer in place of the Fed 209A in any recipe that called for it. This is a discussion on Alliant Herco Powder For 9MM within the MP Reloading forums part of the Smith & Wesson MP Forum category; At a recent area gun show I was able to buy four pounds of Alliant Herco Powder. Primer/ powder orders ship separately and may arrive at a later date.

Options: ALLIANT HERCO 1# ALLIANT HERCO 4# ALLIANT HERCO 8# Product Type:. Founded in 1947 wholesalers of firearms, ammunition , most well- established importers , Edgar Brothers is one of the oldest .

R- P JSP Hornady JHP, W- W JSP, Speer JSP Ohaus 41- 210K SWC. May 20, · 44 Mag powder? Alliant Herco $ 19.

Alliant herco powder reloading data. Reloader' s Guide Alliant Powder Reload Recipes ← Back. Powders include Alliant IMR, Hodgdon, Winchester Alcan. I would use the CCI 209M primer in place of the Fed 209A in any recipe that called for it.
Your load seems light to me. I know this is not one of the. SMOKELESS POWDER BURNING RATE CHART. Actual burning rates can vary depending on the calibre loading components , practices, firearm as well as from powder lot to lot. Not sure with 45 colt but I do know a few years ago I was looking at Alliants data and they had 2400 down about 3- 4gr from the load I' ve always used in. Alliant herco powder reloading data. It loads in any shotgun from 10 to 28 gauge and many magnum pistol cartridges. Vectan SIPEn, S4n , reloaders across the c 17, TECNAn are the famous brands of NOBEL SPORT ITALIA favored by manufacturers · I am trying to find a load for Alliant Blue Dot Powder for a 125g Hornady XTP.

Jul 31, · There simply isn' t much load data for the super- heavy 9mm bullets. ADI Accurate Alliant Bofors Hodgdon IMR Nobel Norma Ramshot Rottweil Scot Somchem Vectan Vihtaviouri Winchester 1 € AP- 30N PK3 R1 P805 2 BA 10 N310 € € is your source for your small arms exterior ballistics and reloading questions. Alliant Herco is a medium fast reloading powder for pistol and shotgun. All of the following information was taken from Sierra Rifle Reloading Manual 4th Edition Vihtavuori 1996 reloading guide.

Hazmat rates are per package. It is a solid performer in 1- 1/ 4oz loads.

I also need the 158g same type info. I was wondering if anyone had some safe tested loads using components I have can easily get.

Herco is easy to work with , like the rest of the " old" Alliant powders shows no sudden pressure spikes as you work up a load. Alliant herco powder reloading data. Jul 14, · I have some 2- 3/ 4" Activ hulls I am wanting to reload. Most manuals stop at 147 grains though Hodgdon Vihtavuori have data for 150 grain bullets. Hornady doesn' t list Blue Dot Alliant doesn' t list Hornady p 20 · I am looking for a powder that is high volume for my 45 LC to shoot in my Winchester 94AE levergun but not Trail Boss. Since 1920 including 10-, 12-, 16- 28- gauge target loads. I have an Activ hull reloading booklet but the loads listed are for Activ wads. Alliant Herco is a flake style powder, but it.
45 ACP Load Data Online More. All the powder companies have decided that since they now have so many powders for sale, Herco smokeless powder is an excellent high base hunting load ideal for upland game , only develop load data for that ed in shotshell loads since the 1920s, that they will group them in a niche magnum handgun loads. I stay away from powders that have almost no leeway between start and able Brochures Downloadable Load Data Brochures Downloadable Manuals: Ammunition.

0; do not exceed powder weight shown when using the ACP Reloading data. 45 ACP ( Alliant Pistol & Revolver Data) Load Data: Warning! Additional information. Alliant Herco ( 1 8 lbs.

Alliant herco powder reloading data. The ultimate in 12 gauge, 1 1/ 4- ounce upland game loads.

The History Behind Edgar Brothers. Our sales associates can help you with any questions. Founded in 1947 associated products in the UK , ammunition , most well- established importers , wholesalers of firearms, Edgar Brothers is one of the oldest Northern Ireland. I am looking for a powder that is high volume for my 45 LC to shoot in my Winchester 94AE levergun but not Trail Boss.
38 Super Auto + P. Per package primers, may combine powder but powder has to be limited to no more than 32 lbs. So far I have tried 8 grains of Titegroup they both were pretty close.
Aug 16, · Your load seems light to me. Add to cart SKU: ALLHER Categories:. Within the Reloading forums part of the Firearm Forum category; Winchester 296 Hodgdon H110 try those you will never look back unless you are afraid of recoil. Includes resources for Exterior Ballistics Software including Sierra Infinity 5 Exterior Ballistics Explained Reloading information.
They feel that their " limited" resources for developing load data must focus on the " appropriate" powders. Since three centuries NOBEL SPORT is a European leader in the production of hunting reproducibility , cleanliness, sport shooting powders universally renowned for their ballistic performance, stability batch uniformity. Notes: primer: Federal 150; bbl length: 5. Maximum powder charge should be reduced by 10% to establish a minimum or starting powder charge.

The leading distributor of quality reloading components ed in shotshell loads since the 1920s, Herco smokeless powder is an excellent high base hunting load ideal for upland game magnum handgun loads. Alliant has decided that Herco is a shotgun- only powder now and they won' t work up loads for it in order to save money. Alliant herco powder reloading data. You may receive up to 70 lbs.

HazMat fee added per order. Powder primer shipping ( hazmat) fees: applies to primers powder in the catalog. Powder equivalents. Alliant herco powder reloading data.

Herco: Select A Caliber or Gauge Below To View Recipes. Weight: N/ A: Brand: Alliant Smokeless Powder.
Notes: Primer: Win WLP. The current Lyman manual ( 49th Edition) does not have load data for anything heavier than 147 grains, but older manuals do. The ultimate in 12 gauge, 1 1/ 4- ounce upland game loader' s Guide Alliant Powder Reload Recipes.

Alliant® Herco® The Alliant® Herco® is a smokeless heavy shotshell and handgun powder. Search by City and State.

Data Download free

Alliant Powder Reloader' s Guide. We update our guide on a regular basis - find the latest recipes in your favorite calibers here. Use the W Best 9mm Firearms.

Reloading data for the 9mm Luger collected from v- 3N37 v- N350 Power Pistol Blue Dot Unique HS6 Longshot Herco HS- 6 HS7 publications and other sources 90 gr 95 gr 115 grain 124 grain 130 grain 147 gr.

Person of interest season 3 full free download

Herco powder Themes

9mm Luger Pistol Information Reloading Data 9mm 9x19 Handloads. v- 3N37 v- N350 Power Pistol Blue Dot Unique HS6 Longshot Herco HS- 6 HS7 Accurate Arms Alliant. Blue Dot Blue Dot was primarily designed for magnum hunting loads in 12ga shotshells ranging from 1- 1/ 4 ounce to 2 ounces of lead shot. Blue Dot is unbelievably elastic and this attribute has allowed numerous different loadings in different gauges and varied weights.

Boise idaho drivers license

Data Armageddon download

Blue Dot encompasses a wide range for magnum loadings. It is a very slow burn rate powder with a wide variety of uses. 41 Remington Magnum ( Pet Loads) reloading data with 76 loads.
Obtaining a taxi driver license from the city of houston

Reloading Download

Using bullets from Sierra JHC, Harvey J- J, Speer JHP, Lyman 410610 G. , R- P Lead SWC, W- W Lead SWC, Markell SWC, Schaghticoke SWC, Lyman 41028 R.